History, Health & Healing (HHH) is the network for academic medical historians and researchers in The Netherlands. HHH aims to stimulate research, to foster communication and to organise graduate teaching in the medical humanities. Through our website and activities we offer a platform to inform, connect and engage researchers and research groups, junior as well as advanced. HHH is part of the Huizinga Institute, the research institute and graduate school of cultural history in The Netherlands.
Joining HHH is simple and free!
- Stay informed on our activities through regular e-mail updates.
- Meet other medical historians through our activities and website.
- Get invited to our network meetings where top researchers in the field present and discuss recent work.
- Prof. dr. Gemma Blok, Open Universiteit
- Dr. Timo Bolt, Erasmus MC
- Irene Geerts MA, Open Universiteit
- Prof. dr. Frank Huisman, Utrecht University/Maastricht University
- Prof. dr. Rina Knoeff, University of Groningen