HHH vacancy: website and newsletter editor
HHH is looking for an enthusiastic editor for our website and newsletter. Are you working in medical history (for example as a PhD candidate) and would you like to get more involved in Dutch academic medical history? Then read on.
The lively HHH website and newsletter are essential means of communication in our network. With weekly news posts and monthly newsletters, we keep our members informed and connected. As the current web editor (Chiara Lacroix) is preparing to leave HHH, we are looking for someone to take over this position on the HHH board.
What does the web editor do?
- Write and/or edit weekly news posts and publish them on the HHH website.
- Put together monthly newsletters largely based on the weekly posts.
- Keep the website up to date.
- Take part in regular online meetings with the fellow members of the HHH board
(once every six weeks on average).
What kind of person are we looking for?
- You are interested in participating actively in the academic medical history field in
The Netherlands and Belgium.
- You are willing and able to tend to the website weekly.
- You have a pro-active and communicative attitude.
- You are able to work independently in gathering and publishing news, while staying
connected to your fellow HHH board members.
- Your have excellent English writing and editing skills.
- You have basic WordPress and Mailchimp skills or you are willing to learn.
What do we offer?
- A position in the heart of the academic medical history field in the Netherlands.
- A volunteer’s fee of 50 euros per month.
- A training period with the current web editor tailored to what you need to get started.
Interested? Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.